пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

frederick douglas high school maryland




I was watching Beautiful Thing just now, it looked like a good movie, but it wasnapos;t that great.
I was expecting everyone to have an Irish accent, atleast it would be semi-understandable, but they had poor-people-british accents.
This dudeapos;s name was Trever, I thought everyone was saying Treepa. I couldnapos;t understand a damn word, probably mostly do to the bad sound quality.



Iapos;m currently finishing Brokeback Mountain

"During filming it was reported Ledger almost broke Gyllenhaalapos;s nose during a kissing scene, as the scene required violent passion."

Whoa baby, does that sound hot or what? I want the footage I want the footage (Also, there was more than one kissing scene)

But srsly, Jake with a broken nose because of the kiss? God, when I read that, I nearly fainted. I know, itapos;s odd.



brendan mccarthy hedge fund, frederick douglas high school maryland, frederick douglas high school in maryland, frederick douglas high school baltimore md, frederick douglas high school baltimore, frederick douglas high school atlanta.



Комментариев нет: