понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

bitter freedom holocaust memoir survivor




I suddenly have a craving for vegemite, itapos;s really weird. We actually managed to�get it sometimes when I was living in New York, but I canapos;t find it here.

Eat it.
So anyway... Enough talk of condaments... Party was pretty awsome, nice one Amy :)
Anyone else notice it hasnapos;t been very cold? Or maybe thatapos;s just me, who discusses the weather like an old lady. Nothing much has been going on I geuss. Itapos;s school, itapos;s home... Well, no family around, and no New York, but same stuff I did back there mostly. I feel like some London exploring.
Au revoir,
V.


etched plate, bitter freedom holocaust memoir survivor, bitter fotolog.net taste, bitter force horse lame race, bitter foods list, bitter foods examples.



Комментариев нет: