воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

date night deals




So I got into Millennium season 2, and I guess Chris Carter gave up creative control to two writers from a certain other show I used to watch religiously. Well the plot was demeaning to the audience; they wrecked Frankapos;s home life, derailed his job; making him search for odd stuff instead of profiling serial killers. So Iapos;m gonna pretend Season 2 3 donapos;t exist. I might buy season one still, because obviously, Chris Carter is the one that makes the show consistently great. I still love Millenium, I just wonapos;t watch the rest, because I know its as bad as post season 3 X-files. Ugh millenium, I love frank black

my lip is all cracked up so bad.
Iapos;m thirsty

I hope all my LJ friends follow their heart today.

agony music, date night deals, date night at the movie, date night at home, date night at, date night amc.



Комментариев нет: