воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

broad run hs




DREAM: Ellen asks me what I hate third-worst in the world. The phrasing of her question throws me for a moment and I try to answer it, then say I have to start with number one to know what number three is. I come up with these three things, and they are exactly what I would say in real life, too.

1. When people are intentionally cruel to my friends.

2. When people are intentionally cruel to children.

3. When people keep me out of the loop because they think they are protecting me.

In real life, intentional cruelty to other friends is always what has turned people into non-friends. We are willing to tolerate pretty much anything else.

Cruelty to children is pretty obvious. Though if anyone wants to come to the library and be cruel to Izak, Corina or Noel, be my guest. They are not children, they are devils.

And number 3 is tricky because hereapos;s the thing: I do feel flattered when I feel my friends are protecting me. I have the protecting instinct myself and I try to protect my friends when needed. I guess itapos;s just the feeling of helplessness that comes when you realize you didnapos;t know all the details about something because someone else decided you couldnapos;t handle it. The thing that is guaranteed to irk me the most is being made to feel ridiculous, either intentionally or by mistake.

aventures valdosta wild, broad run hs, broad run investment, broad run oaks, broad run oaks gainesville va, broad run oaks hoa.



Комментариев нет: