понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

fall city firearms wa




Itapos;s strange to go back to a place that you love so much, and everything is exactly the same, except you. Iapos;m home for the weekend with my friend from Clark, Curtis, and weapos;ve been showing him around New Fairfield and he has been telling us how beautiful our home and town is. I�guess I always knew how beautiful it is here, and how awesome my family is, but it takes an objective third party to really instill these things in my mind.

I�really do love it here. I�love the leaves and the hills of red and yellow trees. I�love Squantz and my kitties. I�love my dadapos;s quiet love and my momapos;s laugh. I�love my grandmaapos;s fluffy hair and genuine interest in my life.

Itapos;s odd having Curtis here. Nice, but odd. Having someone else here is like connecting these two completely separate parts of my life. When I�am home, I�am completely different than I�am at school, and having Curtis here is kind of forcing me to address those differences. Itapos;s interesting to see the dichotomy of my old life and my new one.

oooooooh, life.

alan biography turing, fall city firearms wa, fall city firearms, fall city farms, fall city farm, fall city elementary school.



Комментариев нет: